Monday 1 March 2021

Happy Mother's Day

 Hi Everyone, 

This weeks card is made for mothers day,

I started by purchasing the flower frame from the Silhouette Design Store, and cut it out a couple of times.  Using the text tool in the Silhouette software I spelt out MUM and using the internal offset button I created a couple of layers. 

Using the Elizabeth Craft Design Garden Notes dies, I cut out multiple flowers and layered them up using co-ordinating papers. 

I finsished the card by adding some Flowersoft to the staemens and gems. 


8" x 8" card

Flowers made using Elizabeth Craft Designs Garden Notes Clematis Die

I finished The Flowers By Adding Some Flowersoft To The Stamens Which I Think Gives Them A More A Realistic Feel


Thanks for looking craftyem x


No comments:

Post a Comment