Sunday 14 March 2021

Happy Birthday Mum

 Hi Everyone 

This weeks card is for my mum's birthday (which was yesterday) 

From the floral decoupage vol 2 usb by Tattered Lace, I printed and cut out the daisy using my Silhouette Cameo. 

I took the image into Serif Craft Artist software and colour picked the green from the leaves to make cordinating background papers. 

From the Silhouette design store I purchased the daisy cutting file from designer Lori Whitlock and made a frame. 

I then embossed a piece of white card using the floral fantasy emboosing folder by Chloe, and continued to layer up my card using foam pads. 

I hope you like it and I am going to enter the card in the following crafty challenges:

polkadoodle.blogspot.com  

welove2create.blogspot.com

pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com

digichoosday.blogspot.com

8"x 8" Card

Sentiment And Frame Cut Using My Sihouette Cameo

As Always I Added Some Crystal Gems

For The Centre Of The Daisy's I Mixed Some Yellow & Orange Flowersoft Together

Finished With An Handmade Box


Thanks for looking craftyem x


5 comments:


  1. Such a nice creative card...thanks for joining in with the Polkadoodles challenge, hugs Nelly dt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are neighbors in the gallery over at We Love To Create, so I wanted to stop by and say Hi Neighbor. Love that you took the time to color match your bg paper. The Silhouette cut layer adds so much detail and interest as does your ef and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card and layout. Love the simplicity. Thanks for sharing with us at the Polkadoodles Challenge! Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your kind words, I really appreciate it and good luck with the challenge Bonnie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 6 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete