Sunday 28 March 2021

Happy Birthday Brother

 Hi Everyone, 

This week I have made a card using my Silhouette Cameo and design software. 

I purchased the mororbike cutting file from the design store, the artist is Studio Ilustrado I then set to work making the base card. 

 I started by making an offset of the motorbike, I then proceeded to write the word brother and placed the letters on the offset base, I then welded them together.

 Once welded I then made another copy which I fliped verticallly and then welded the two offset pieces together to make a folded card. 

I hope you like it!

 

Card Measures Approx 28cm x 16cm

Base Card Made By Craftyemdesigns, Motorbike Cutting File By Studio Ilustrado

As Always I Finished The Card With A Handmade Card


Thanks for looking craftyem x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment