Sunday 21 February 2021

Scruffy Little Cat Birthday Card

 Hi Everyone, 


This weeks card is made using the Crafters Companion Scruffy Little Cat cd rom. 

Using the backing papers from the cd I mat and layered the toppers and sentiment and aranged them on my card. 

I cut the character out a couple of times to create decoupage and added some pearls and a little bit of glitter!

I finished the card by cutting out a flower using my Silhouette Cameo and added some flourishes.

I hope you like it and I am going to enter my card in the following "anything goes" challenges: 

 

digichoosday.blogspot.com 

pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com

polkadoodle.blogspot.com


8" x 8" Card

Added Some Pearls & Glitter

Finished With A Flower & Some Gems.


Thanks for looking craftyem x



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the flower!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 8 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete