Sunday 21 March 2021

With Love........

 Hi Everyone, 

This week I have made a card using the Tattered Lace Floral decoupage usb volume 1. 

Using my Silhouette Cameo I designed some distressed mat and layers cutting files, and set to work cutting some backing papers. 

Using the Textures distress embossing folder by Crafters Companion,  I embossed a piece of white card and layered it up with the bluebell decoupage from the usb.

I am going to enter it into the following craft challenges:

polkadoodle.blogspot.com

digichoosday.blogspot.com


8" x 8" Card

Distressed Layers Designed By Craftyemdesigns 

Bluebell Decoupage From Tattered Lace Floral Decoupage Usb Vol 1

Finished With Faux Pearls 


Thanks for looking craftyem x


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 12 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete