Sunday 3 January 2021

Happy Birthday Dad

Hi Everyone, 

Happy new year!

This year I am going to try and start blogging every week (hopefully).

So I am going to start this year off with a card for my dad.

He is a big Only Fools & Horses fan and I remembered years ago buying a card making cd which was perfect for what I was looking for.

First off I printed the decoupage from the Mimic cd by The Card Hut, this cd is brilliant and as a great range of celebs to make cards with.

I then printed off some yellow card and using a cutting file from Cocopopart (also purchased a few years ago) I set to work to making my base card. 

After some modifications in my Silhouette software I cut out the base and distressed it using some black ink.

I finished the card as always with a handmade box and tissue paper.

Happy Birthday Dad!

I hope you enjoy my card and I will see you next week. 


Card Measures Approx. 18 x 6.5 Inches

3d Decoupage Characters From The Card Hut Mimic Cd

Trotters Car Modified From A Cocopopart Cutting File

Finished With An Handmade Box

Thanks for looking craftyem x



3 comments:

  1. Such a great card to start the new year
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles DigiChoosday Craft Challenge

    Claire DT
    Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claire, so pleased you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday with Polkadoodles. DT Candace

    ReplyDelete