Sunday 31 January 2021

Handmade Valentines Card

 Hi Everyone, 

This week I thought I would get cracking on some Valentines cards. 

I designed the base card using my Silhouette Studio software and cut it out using my Cameo.

I layered the card up with hearts cut from the backing papers from the Polkadoodles Work & Play, Love & Kisses cd rom. 

I print and cut the coloured characters from the Polkadoodles Sticks & Bones download kit and I thought the images looked very sweet for valentines. 

I then made the shaker element using a heart frame and added sequins and mealic hearts. 

I hope I have helped inspire you and I am going to enter my card to the following polkadoodles chalenges:

digichoosday.blogspot.com

polkadoodle.blogspot.com

welove2create.blogspot.com

pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com


Shaker Card

Using Sticks & Bones Characters

Crystal Gems Added

I Finished The Decoupaged Characters Using Anita's Gloss On There Eyes


Thanks for looking craftyem x


8 comments:

  1. Such a fab creation - love it! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
    Maz DT
    https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maz really appreciate your kind words x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that fancy shape!
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 3 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete