Sunday 10 January 2021

Outstanding Orchids Handmade Cards

 Hi Everyone, 

This week I have made a card using the Tattered Lace floral decoupage usb 1. 

From the usb I used the charisma and cutting file outstanding orchid.

Using the brother scan n cut I cut the file out and using my scissors I cut out the parts of the die that I wanted to use for my card and created the decoupage.

I then made a 8"x 8" easel card base and mat and latered the card with co-ordinating coloured papers.

To add texture I used the floral wonder embossing folder from the vintage floral collection by Crafters Companion. 

For the centerpiece I foiled a sentiment from the cd that came with my Patsy May foiling machine and then I used a Silhouette cutting file from the Silhouette design store. 

I hope you like what I have created. 


8" x 8" Easel Card

Sentiment Foiled With Dark Blue Foil

Added A Little Bit Of Glitter To The Decoupaged Flowers

Finished With Handmade Box And Tissue Paper


Thanks for Looking craftyem x 




2 comments: