Sunday 22 November 2020

Handmade Winnie Celebrations Card

 Hi Everyone, 

This weeks card is made using the Polkadoodles Winnie Celebrations kit volume 1.

I printed out the pre coloured digi stamp 3 times as I wanted to make decoupage layers. 

I printed some backing papers and layered them with black card and placed them on my card.

I finished the card with come coloured pearls and highlighted some parts of the digi stamp with coloured glitter. 

I am going to enter my card into the following challenges, wish me luck! 

Digi Choosday Blog

Gem of a Challenge (pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com)

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge

We Love 2 Create challenge 

See you next week. 


8x8 Card


Decoupaged Topper 


Finished With Glitter & Pearls


As Always I Finished The Card With A Matching Box



Thanks for looking craftyem x 



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words it is very much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete