Sunday 17 January 2021

Handmade Baby Boy Card

 Hi Everyone, 

 

This week I have made a card and nappy cake for a new baby boy. 

The image is called rows and rows of baby grows from Hunkdory usb key 5

The gingham backing papers are from the dreamees back to basics cd rom. 

I cut the baby grow, bib and socks from cordinating card using my Silhouette Cameo and attached mini craft pegs. 

I finished the card with a bow which was also cut with my Silhouette Cameo. 

For the nappy cake I rolled 100 nappies and formed a 3 tier wedding type cake. 

Inside the cake I put baby talc, lotion and all over wash. I finished the cake with ribbon and a handknitted baby teddy.

A perfect gift and card for the new arrival!




8x8 Card


Baby Grow, Socks, Bib And Bow Cut By Silhouette Cameo



As Always I Finished The Card With An Handmade Box



Nappy Cake


Thanks for looking craftyem x






No comments:

Post a Comment