Monday 10 January 2022

With Deepest Sympathy

 Hi Everyone, 

 

This weeks card is for a friend who lost her mum. 

Obviously sympathy cards are not easy to make, give or receive, but I thought I would give it a try!

I set to work by cutting out the decoupage lily using my Scan n Cut Tattered Lace Floral Decoupage usb volume 1 

I then took the image into Serif Craft Artist and used the colour picker to pick the shade of green I wanted for the mat and layers. 

I then took a piece of white card and embossed it using the script 8 x 8 embossing folder from Tattered Lace. 

I hope you like my creation and I will see you next week.

 

8" x 8" Card

Lily From Floral Decoupage Vol 1 Usb By Tattered Lace

Embossing Folder Is Called Script By Tattered Lace

As Always Finished With A Handmade Box


Thanks for looking craftyem x

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment