Monday 31 January 2022

His & Hers Valentines Shaker Card

 Hi Everyone, 

This week I have made 2 cards with the intention of them being displayed together (his & hers).

I firstly took the Polkaddodles sticks and stones characters into my Silhouette design software and designed my base cards

Using the papers from Polkadoodles work and play love & kisses collection 9 cd rom,  I cut the layers out. 

For the "hers" card I decided to make a shaker card and filled it with cordinating coloured sequins.

As always they wouldnt be my cards if  didnt had some crystal gems!

I hope you like it and I am going to enter my creation in the following challenges: 

digichoosday.blogspot.com

polkadoodle.blogspot.com

pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com

welove2create.blogspot.com 

 


His & Hers Card


                                                                          
 

Shaker Card Character From Polkadoodles Sticks & Bones Kit
 


As Always Finished With lots Of Crystals


Thanks for looking craftyem x



7 comments:

  1. Stunning cards! Cleverly designed too… thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week Nelly dt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this so much. The way you have made two cards work together is amazing. Thank you for sharing your amazing work xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lynn, I'm really pleased you like it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable - love them! Fabulous design :)
    Maz
    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! thank you for taking part in the We Love 2 Create challenge, Gabrielle Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete