Monday 24 January 2022

Love Always - You'll Do Valentines Day Card

 Hi Everyone,

This week is the start of my valentines cards!

I downloaded the love always digi kit from Polkadoodles website and set to work making my card. 

I printed some of the backing papers from the kit and I cut out my mat layers. 

The hearts I cut from the tattered lace ornamental torn edge hearts dies, I then scanned the images into the my scan and cut to create a offset layers. 

I printed the digi stamp (love you) from the the collection and I coloured it in with my promarkers. 

Unfortunatly I tried to make the balloon on the digi stamp glossy using Anita's gloss but unfortunatly it dried with a few air bubbles 😕

I am going to enter this into the following card challenges:

digichoosday.blogspot.com

polkadoodle.blogspot.com

pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com


8"x 8" Card - 

Image From Polkaddodles Love Always Digi Kit

As Always Finished With Pearls

Thanks for looking craftyem x


2 comments:

  1. Super cute card. Thank you for joining us over at Gem of a Craft Challenge. WE hope to see you again soon. Alison DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alison, I have just made another valentines card using Polkadoodles images that I will be entering in your challenges soon x

    ReplyDelete