Thursday 1 November 2012

Get Well Soon


Hi everyone,

This week I have made a couple of get well cards, using Debbi Moore's Shabby Chic Butterflies and Flowers cd rom.
I have tried to make them a bit bright in the hope it cheers the recipient up. I have been really enjoying making 8 by 8 cards, but realised I hadn't got any envelopes to fit so I made a box, I think it makes the card a gift as well as looking more elegant and expensive. Here are some picture's below to help inspire you.


 A5 card
 Using the images from Debbi Moore's Shabby Chic Buterflies and Flowers
cd rom

8 by 8 card
Using the piramage toppers and backing papers from
Debbi Moore's Shabby Chic Butterflies and Flowers cd rom

8 by 8 box which is about an inch deep
Using the same toppers from Debbi Moore's Shabby Chic Butterflies and Flowers cd rom

                                                        Thanks for looking craftyem x

No comments:

Post a Comment