Sunday 18 November 2012

Exploding Blossoms

Hi everyone,

This week I saw Hunkydory doing a demo for exploding blossoms cards. They looked really good so I thought I would try to make them myself. I had already designed two cards using the Debbi Moore, Shabby Chic Victorian Botanical cd rom and the La Pashe, The Big One cd rom. I decided to use them as inserts for my cards. I think they make a nice surprise when the recipient opens the card. I hope I helped to inspire you, just as Hunkydory inspired me. To find out more about the exploding flowers, why not visit Hunkydory's website.


Images from Debbi Moore Victorian Botanical cd rom

Images from Debbi Moore Victorian Botanical cd rom
 

Decoupage from the La Pashe, The Big One cd rom

Exploding flowers made using a backing paper from Serif Craft Artist 2
 
                                                          Thanks for looking craftyem x

No comments:

Post a Comment