Sunday 19 June 2022

Happy Father's Day

 Hi Everyone, 

This week I have made a card for my dad. 

The image is from Lili Of The Valley and the digi stamp is called "put your feet up", you can find it here just copy and paste the following into your search engine:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/644860894/lili-of-the-valley-digi-stamp-as-put

I started by cutting lots of mats and layers using my Scan n Cut and the offset tool function. 

I then coloured the digital stamp using my promarkers, which I then scanned it into my computer and printed multiple copies so i could create decoupage layers. 

The papers I used are from a very old cd rom in my collection from Kanban called male backgrounds. 

I created the father's day sentiment using my craft artist software, and then with left over papers i cut the word dad using the buit in word on my Scan n Cut.

Happy Father's Day. 


8" x 8" Easel Card

Digital Stamp "Put Your Feet Up" By Lili Of The Valley

The Word Dad Cut Using My Scan N Cut

Finished With An Handmade Box & Tissue Paper


Thanks for looking craftyem x



No comments:

Post a Comment