Friday 19 October 2012

Happy Birthday Grandma

Hi everyone,



This week I have been busy making a Birthday card for my Grandma, I live over 70 miles away from her and I don't get to see her much. I had loads of ideas but narrowed it down to three. I used the Debbi Moore cd roms, Serif Craft Artist 2 and Cocopopart cutting templates to make them. Makes a change from Mulberry Wood Christmas cards I have been doing for the last couple of weeks ha ha. Here are the three cards I have made.
Easel card using Debbi Moore shabby chic vintage flowers
3d flowers by cocopopart
Backing paper and butterfly from the Day Dream digi kit on Seriff Craft Artist 2
 Butterfly framed topper from cocopopart cutting templates 

The winner
This was the one that I sent to my Grandma for her Birthday
I used Debbi Moore Shabby Chic Victorian Botanical cd


Thanks for looking craftyem x 

No comments:

Post a Comment