Wednesday 10 October 2012

And more Christmas in Mulberry Wood

Hi everyone, well can you guess what my Christmas card theme is this year, yeah you guessed it Christmas in Mulberry Wood by Crafter's Companion. I feel a bit of a cheat really cause I'm making my Christmas cards to show on my blog. Lately I have had thing for shaped cards, especially now I can make my own using my craft robo and the cutting templates I use from www.cocopopart.co.uk Here is some more pictures to inspire you.

Decoupage from Christmas in Mulberry Wood cd rom by Crafter's Companion
Shape card, cutting template from Cocopopart
I folded the shaped card in half to make an easel card

Decoupage from Crafter's Companion cd rom Christmas in Mulberry Wood
Shaped easel card cutting template from Cocopopart

Images from Crafter's Companion cd rom Christmas in Mulberry Wood
Shaped card cutting template from Cocopopart

Thankyou for looking craftyem x

No comments:

Post a Comment