Saturday 8 September 2012

Craft Robo or Silhouette Cameo cutting templates

Hello everyone

 This post is about the craft robo or the silhouette cameo electronic cutting machines. Most people buy these machines and only use them for a week. But I want to show you the brilliant potential these machines have for your cardmaking. I have found a brilliant website where you can purchase your cutting files from it is www.cocopopart.co.uk  In the next few weeks I will be adding cards to my blog, in most of my designs, I use cocopopart cutting files. Thanks for taking the time to read my post below is a few pictures of my work. Bye for now craftyem x


 Images from the crafter's companion CD Christmas in mulberry wood
The card base is cocopopart CD 75 
Using the crafter's companion Christmas in mulberry wood CD
The card base is cocopopart CD 75
Again using the crafters companion Christmas in mulberry wood CD
The card base is cocopopart CD 75
 
As you can see, with the craft robo and the wonderful cutting files that cocopopart produce, they make beautiful cards.

Don't forget to check out all the other cutting files at www.cocopopart.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment