Saturday 9 September 2023

Christmas In September

 Hi Everyone, 

Its been a while since I posted I have been very busy with life just lately. 

This week I thought I would get back to cardmaking by starting with my first christmas card of the year. 

This card was made using the Lili Of The Valley digital stamp Snow Shovel. 

I coloured the image with my promarkers, unfortunatly I cant remember all the colours I used!

The papers are from a craftwork cards usb.

 I finished the card using wooden embellishments that I made myself using my Xtool M1 laser cutter, I really love this machine and I think it was worth every penny I paid for it.

I am going to enter my card in the challenge over at Passion For Markers blog. 

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com

 

8" x 8" Card

Image From Lili Of The Valley

Finished With Wooden Embelishments & Of Course Faux Gems


Thanks for looking craftyem x

 


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card and what great embellishment. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pretty snowflake embellishment is the perfect accompaniment to that sweet LOTV image, Em and great traditional colour tones too...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Em. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Your laser cut embellishment is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comments, unfortunately I have had to take a break from crafting after hurting my back.... I hope to be able to get back soon and entering more challenges xx

    ReplyDelete