Tuesday 16 May 2023

Happy Birthday Roxy

 Hi Everyone,

This weeks card is made for my niece who turns 7 today. 

I decided to make a shaker card as I think they are really fun especially for a child. 

Roxy told me she liked trolls and I new I had the perfect image for the card. 

Trolls really takes me back to my childhood I loved to save my pocket money and collect them (I just wish I had my collection now) 

The image and backing papers are from Sherry Baldy My Besties collection Trollville. 

I found a blog called Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 which has a design challenge and you use there sketches to enter. 

This is the sketch I decided to use and I will be entering my card into their latest challenge.

http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/


I am alsogoing to enter the card in the following card challenges:

https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com

https://digichoosday.blogspot.com

pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com

 

I hope you like what I have created and I will see you next time.

 

8" x 8" Card

Image & Papers From Trollville By Sherri Baldy

Finished With Faux Gems

As Always I Finished The Card With An Handmade Box & Tissue Paper


Thanks for looking craftyem x

 

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. We have two new sketches every month and please, please come back each month and show off your wonderful talent. What a cute card. Little Roxy would have loved it. I love what you did with my sketch it's perfect and I haven't seen a shaker card for a while. Children love active cards or cards with texture which they can feel. This is a pretty card as well, especially with the colours that you've used. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card and beautifully coloured card. I love that you used the circles for shakers. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. I'm so glad you found us and hope that you visit again soon.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so adorable. Thanks for sharing your card at DigiChoosday! Christin

    ReplyDelete