Monday 17 April 2023

Happy Birthday Babes

 Hi Everyone,

 This weeks card is made for my boyfriends birthday,

The image is a precoloured stamp from Lili Of The Valley. 

I purchased the stamp from Etsy so it is definitly worth checking out the Lili Of The Valley store, their digi stamps are amazing! 

I designed the wooden tools and star embellishments using my M1 laser cutter..... my new toy that I can't stop playing with/

Hope you like it and I will see you next week.  

I am going to enter the card in the following card challenges:

https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com

https://digichoosday.blogspot.com

pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com


Image From Lili Of The Valley

Base Card Designed By Craftyemdesigns

Wooden Tools & Stars Embellishments Designed By Craftyemdesigns

Thanks for looking craftyem x



4 comments:

  1. I love this card - such a cute image and I love the patterned papers and the use of the stars and tools. Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love your image and all the pattern papers you used. Thank you for joining us at the Polkadoodles challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shape of this card - its adds so much dimension. Thanks so much for joining in with our polkadoodles challenge! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all your kind word's it's really appreciated xx

    ReplyDelete