Monday 13 March 2023

Happy Birthday Mum

 Hi Everyone,

I have just purchased a new craft toy.... The Xtool M1 laser cutting and engraving machine... I absolutely love this machine and can't stop cutting pieces out. 

So this week's card is made for my mums birthday using papers from my shabby chic rice papers usb from my craft studio.

I cut the wreath out of 3.6mm plywood and made some vellum paper flowers to put inside in coordinating colours.

Here are a few pictures of my card and also some bits and pieces I have cut out using the Xtool M1.

8" x 8" card

Wreath cut from 3.6mm plywood using my Xtool M1

Finished with faux Pearl's 

As always I have made a matching box



Xtool M1 10 w



Few bits and pieces cut with the Xtool M1

Thanks for looking craftyem x


No comments:

Post a Comment