Sunday 22 January 2023

It Never Rains ........

 Hi Everyone, 

This week I have made a magical rain shaker card. 

I started by purchasing the digital stamp from Lili Of The Valley website. 

I then coloured the image using my Windsor & Newton Promarkers, I dont colour often so I am no expert!

I am going to enter my card in the following challenge:

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com going dotty challenge. 


8" x 8" Shaker Card

Image From Lili Of The Valley




Thanks for looking craftyem



5 comments:

  1. What an awesome rain shaker card. Loving the LOTV image and your colouring is perfect. Loving the dotty green background and your fluffy clouds. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely colour combo for this sweet card. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous frame card - love the design! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your rain shaker element on this sweet James Bear card, Em. Pretty colour combo and I have a bit of a soft spot for clouds!
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your lovely kind comments, it is much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete