Sunday 31 July 2022

New Baby

Hi Everyone, 

This week I have made a card for a friend at work who is getting ready to have her first baby.

Herself and her partner do not want to know the sex of the baby, so I thought it was safe to go with lemon and grey colours. 

Cross stitching was where I began my crafting journey and I cant believe it has been 10 years since I have picked up a needle and thread. 

I really like the way it has turned out and I am going to try and fit in more cross stitching in the future

I am going to enter my card in the following challenges:

 pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com

digichoosday.blogspot.com

polkadoodle.blogspot.com 

welove2create.blogspot.com

 

8" x 8" Card Image Is Me To You (Tatty Ted)

Cross Stitch Pattern Is By Anchor And Called "Baby Powder"

Finished With A Paper Bow & Yellow Pearl Gems

Thanks for looking craftyem x


 

 


3 comments:

  1. Very elegant and love the vintage style.
    Thank you for sharing your card at Polkadoodles and hope to see you again soon.
    Nunzia DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment Nunzia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I'm sure the recipient will treasure this forever! Thanks for joining in our Polkadoodles challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete