Sunday 9 May 2021

Happy Birthday Eli

 Hi Everyone, 

This week I have made a card for my nephew Eli.

He loves Spider Man so I purchased some designs from Etsy and got to work making my card. 

I purchased a spider web doily from the Silhouette design store, by designer Tanya Batrak.

I created an offset of the doily and designed my base card, I then mat and layered the base card with coordinating colours.

For the centre of the card I made a shaker frame and added blue and red sequins and finished the card with an handmade box. 

I hope you like my creation!

Card Measures 24cm x 24cm 

Base Card Designed By Craftyemdesigns

Shaker Style Card

Handmade Ø25 Box

Finished Card & Box


Thanks for looking craftyem x


3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous and striking design
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi-Choosday Challenge Blog

    Claire DT Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card!
    Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - Week 18.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your kind words x

    ReplyDelete