Wednesday 28 October 2020

Handmade Witches Boot - Trick Or Treat!

 Hi Everyone, 


This week I have made a 3d witches boot full of treats!

I purchased the cutting file from the Silhouette design store, the designer is Snapdragon Snippets 

I used papers from the Polkadoodles Winnie Wednesday kit on one side of the boot and then on the other side I used papers from My Besties Purple Moon cd. 

I hope you like it.

24cm length x 9cm width x 28cm height

Filled With Treats!
Finished With Ribbon & Sentiment


Thanks for looking craftyem x




4 comments:

  1. Great project. Thank you sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project but please link back to our challenge! :)
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design! Thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Choosday . I hope you come back for the next one!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your lovely comments it is very much appreciated x. P. S Jane for future entries I will make sure I add polkadoodles challenge details etc. I'm new to entering challenges so not 100% on the etiquette yet but I am sure I will get the hang of it 😊 Thank you x

    ReplyDelete