Sunday 14 June 2020

Paw Patrol Handmade Birthday Cards

Hi Everyone,

This week I have made a cople of cards for my twin niece and nephew's birthday using Paw Patrol.

I bought the images from Etsy.com and took them in to craft artist where I played around to make a couple of toppers.

I then exported the toppers into my Silhouette studio software, traced them and then made a couple of card bases.

I printed out some extra toppers so I could make some decoupage and layered them up with foam tape.  

Happy Birthday Eli and Sienna!


Card Measures Approx 25cm x 20cm
I Added Anita's 3d Gloss To The Dogs Noses
Decoupaged
As Always Finished With Tissue Paper And A Handmade Box
Card Measures Approx 28cm x 14cm
Added Some Of Anita's 3d Gloss To The Dogs Noses
Finished With Glitter
As Always Finished With Tissue Paper And A Handmade Box



Thanks for looking craftyem x









No comments:

Post a Comment