Sunday 19 April 2020

Handmade Male Birthday Card

Hi Everyone,

This week I have made a card for my boyfriends birthday.

The card is made using an image and backing papers from La Pashe Wacky Wheels collection.

The brick wall patterned paper came from my paper collection in my Silhouette software.

I designed a cutting file of the cutout to make it look like the car smashed through the brick wall, I then mounted the 3d decoupaged car on some acetate springs to give it more of a 3d look.

I hope you like it, see you next week.

8 x 8 Card
Image By La Pashe


3d Decoupage
As Always Finished With An Handmade Box


Thanks for looking craftyem x


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.Awesome design and colors are perfect...thank you for joinin us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENEG hope to see you again
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your card, everything, is amazing. Thank you for play with us at Gem of a Challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comments, it is much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete