Sunday 22 March 2020

Happy Mothers Day Handmade Card

Hi Everyone,

This week I have made a mothers day card using my Silhouette Cameo.

I used a backing paper from craft artist darling buds pansies digi kit.

The cutting file I purchased from an artist called Jenifer Wambach on the Silhouette store,  I then adapted it to make it into a card.

I hope you like it see you next week.

Happy Mothers Day!

26cm x 14.6cm Card

Cutting File From The Silhouette Store Design ID 27529

Backing Paper From The Darling Buds Pansie Digikit, I Then Spritzed It With The Hunkdory Glimmer Mist Sprays

I Adapted The Cutting Files Flowers To Make Them More 3D And Added Some Crystals To The Centres

As Always I Finished The Card With A Handmade Box And Tissue Paper


Thanks for looking craftyem x

No comments:

Post a Comment