Tuesday 4 June 2019

Peppa Pig 3rd Birthday Handmade Card

Hi Everyone,

This weeks card was for my niece's 3rd birthday, back in May, but I am only getting round to posting it today!

She is Peppa Pig mad so thats the character I had to go with again! (you may remember last years too, which I think I only got round to posting in Febuary this year)

I decided to do a shaker card this time round, cutting the design out on my Silhouette Cameo.

I hope you like it!

8" x 8" card

Personalised Using My Silhouette Cameo

I Even Cut The Flying Peppa's Out Using The Print And Cut Function On The Cameo

I Added Lots Of Sequins And Cut Out Roxy's Name Using The Cameo And Some Sparkly Papers

Not Forgetting To Add Plenty Of Glitter To Peppa's Wings


Thanks for looking craftyem x



No comments:

Post a Comment