Saturday 9 February 2013

Linda Ravenscroft Handmade Cards

Hi everyone,

This week I needed to make a card for my niece's 16th birthday, after looking through all my images I couldn't find one that would suit a teenager girl. But too my rescue I found my Linda Ravenscroft, Touch Of Magic cd rom by Card Creations. I love this cd rom because the artwork is really brilliant. And I think it suits the grumpy teenagers ha ha. The decoupage images I used prints two of the same image on the same sheet so you don't waste card either, that is why I used one image twice. I hope my cards help to inspire you.


Art Deco stepper card



8x8 card


                                                                                      Middle stepper card

                                                          thanks for looking craftyem x                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment