Sunday, 13 September 2026

Autumn Is Finally Here!

 Hi Everyone, 

This week's card is made with an Autumn feel 

I love this season and the colours that it brings I also love the cosy dark nights 

I set to work downloading the main image from Creative Fabrica.com 

The image is titled "Watercolor Autumn Fairy Clipart" and the designer is called Christine Fleury. 

I knew this would be the perfect image for the shaker card I had in mind. 

Whilst out shopping I found lots of autumn leaf sequins which was perfect for the shaker elements inside the card. 

I hope you like the results and I will be looking forward to a cosy evening with a big mug of hot chocolate!

 

Shaker Card Measuring 9" x 8" 

The image from Creative Fabrica is titled "Watercolor Autumn Fairy Clipart" and the designer is called Christine Fleury. 

Finished With Handmade Sunflower's & Some Dried Sprigs 

Thanks for looking craftyem x 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment